Hope - and Help - for Your Child
For 20 years, Dr. Ricki Robinson has been providing comprehensive and compassionate care for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Her integrative, strengths-based approach to treatment includes a thorough evaluation of your child’s medical, developmental, social, emotional, behavioral and educational issues to find the solutions that maximize your child’s health and well-being.
Autism Solutions gives parents a greater understanding of their child’s unique learning, sensory, and medical profile. Recognizing that no parent can do this alone and here Dr. Robinson explains how to establish a team of professionals who can work with the child to give him or her the opportunity to live well, learn, interact and thrive.
Autism Solutions covers a wide range of issues including: ·
- Helping your child relate, communicate and think ·
- Recognizing and overcoming common health challenges ·
- Effectively treating diseases and disorders that frequently accompany autism ·
- Developing creative solutions to communication issues ·
- Understanding how behavior can be a form of communication and how to ‘hear’ what a child is telling you ·
- Coping with family, siblings, and society ·
- Unlocking your child’s full potential
Infused with hope, this practical guide will help parents better understand their child and, most importantly, help their child to be the best he can be.