Fold your favorite origami animals—from cute Panda Cubs, Kittens and Penguins to the menacing Great White Shark and Tyrannosaurus Rex.
The easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions in this book show you how to quickly fold 120 amazing animal origami models. Once you're done folding them, you can decorate your creations with eye stickers to create a truly lifelike collection of creatures.
The following are just a few of the unique origami projects you can create with this book:
- Three different kinds of cuddly Dogs and Cats
- A pride of Lions
- A floppy-eared Elephant, complete with pleated trunk and pile of poop!
- A spiny-but-cute Porcupine—watch your fingers!
- A sleepy-eyed Sloth—hang him upside down for a nap
- A Panda parent and baby—including bamboo to munch on!
- A playful Otter with her fishy snack
- A friendly Flying Squirrel
- An adorable pair of Bunnies, complete with crunchy Carrots!
- Snakes, Lizards, Sharks, Crustaceans, Primates, Dinosaurs, and so much more!
Japanese author Fumiaki Shingu is one of the world's leading origami experts, having published over 20 books on the subject. Fumiaki is an avid proponent of the art of origami in Japan, and he specializes in creating fun and easy-to-fold original origami models.